Friday, May 11, 2007

Day 38

My two favorite subjects - My DS and flowers! I had fun today! Everything is totally SOOC. I haven't done a thing.

Here is one that I just LOVE. The color is so vibrant. I thought it was so cool when I pulled it off the camera.

All day I've been wanting to take a pic of a dandelion puff. I finally got out tehre this evening to do it and I'm really happy with them!


This one I just love the way the focus made it look almost like snowflakes.


This is how I found my sweetie pie when I came back downstairs after running upstairs for a minute. he's so funny!


WOOHOO - fully caught up!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

GORGEOUS!! Wow. LOVE the dandelion. Such a great shot.

jessstephkylesmom said...

I love the dandelion puff!

Rachel said...

Beautiful photos! I love the tulip!