Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day 40

My mothers day present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, my new flash for my camera. FUN! I still have to figure it out, but it sure is cool! I think the funny tint to the picture is because I have a blue ceiling in my bathroom and the flash was bouncing off of it. Not sure, though, since it's new. Trust me, though, it was the best of the bunch. It's hard to take a picture of yourself in a tiny bathroom!

Annette - I am SOOOOO getting one of those lightspheres now that I have this!
:)

The other funny thing about this is you can see my new hair color. I put some henna in it to go red for the summer. I like it! It took me a bit to be sure, but I think I'll keep it for a while. The fun part about this was at work today, the kids were SOOOOOO freaked out by it. One of them kept giggling and staring at my head and asking if it would still be red next week. I'm not sure if you know, but I teach Hebrew School to children with disabilities. Most of my kids have Autism Spectrum Disorder. They do NOT love change. My red hair was change. I should have waited a week or so.....

Here's an attempt to add some video. This is my kid, the future soccer star. Seriously, this kid can dribble a ball! He can actually turn with it and he knows to turn his back to keep us away. Pretty impressive for a two year old!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v472/waterspritemd/?action=view&current=MOV01675.flv

6 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

I agree the blue tint is probably caused by the blue ceiling! Keep practicing with the flash. When I got mine I swiveled it different ways taking the same picture to see the different effects it had. You're going to have fun with it!

Holly said...

Happy Mother's Day!

YAY! What a great gift!! Have fun with it.

Rachel said...

Congrats on your new gift!

Jess said...

WOO HOO!!! YAY for a new toy!

Erica said...

I love the picture (and the hair color!) And I didn't know you taught Hebrew school...wow, what a interesting group you must have!

Maggie said...

Happy moms day!