Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day 59

Some "action" shots - throwing! He thought it was great fun to throw grass and clovers all over himself. Hey, whatever blows your dress up, kid!

Okay, before any of you rag on me for the hair (because plenty of my relatives and friends check this out) it was NOT on purpose! He was hot and sweaty, so I ran some cold water through it and it just stuck like that. I figured it was still wet, but it wasn't - it just STAYED like that. I then had to use more water and the opposite action. I swear, I didn't plan it and I DID fix it (don't worry, dad, I don't make him look dorky on purpose!)

3 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

What you weren't going for the gelled spiky look?? LOL!

Vanessa said...

he's a cutie anyway you fix his hair!

Maggie said...

lol....SCORE!