Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 72

Took a week off to get through some insanity, but I'm back on track! Here are some of my first attempts at actually posing him for portraits. Wow, I had NO IDEA how hard it was to make a 2 year old sit still - yikes! My camera had major trouble with autofocus. Half of the pictures focused on the tree, it was so aggravating! Normally, I'd just go to manual, but I couldn't keep up with his movements in manual focus, so I just sucked it up and figured I'd get a few that would be okay..

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute! And it is such a challenge getting little ones to sit still! :)

Mindy's365 said...

I love the second one with him looking down!
(and I agree it is very tricky to get good shots of a child!)

jessstephkylesmom said...

I think he did pretty well!

Maggie said...

The second one is my fav too. :)