Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 62

Okay, so I actually took this today, but I was a total lazy ass yesterday, so I'm posting it for yesterday :P

This one is for my stepmother (who's a loyal reader - THANK YOU!). So, I've been having these headaches on and off for weeks. I've also had this weird pain behind my eye when I squint or push on it. So, being the hypochondriac that I am, I was trying to decide whether I had a brain tumor or eye cancer (hmmm.... sound familiar?). After reading online and staring intently at my iris in the mirror, I realized I don't have any other symptoms, STILL, I had no idea what was going on. So, today, we took a drive to the beach and suddenly my head started popping. Then it hit me. Yep, I've had sinus pain from hell going on. What a moron, you'd think I'd remember this EXACT situation from years ago, but no. Anyway, this is what DH went and bought me, so I took a pic to remind myself that I am, in fact, a giant doofus. Oh, he also bought the wrong one (dumbass!) so my headache is there and worse than before thanks to the beach air, but at least I know what's wrong with me!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

too funny. Sinus headaches suck!

jessstephkylesmom said...

LOL I suffer from the same thing at times!!

Laura said...

Thanks for the laugh!