Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Day 2 - wahoo!

Here's a fun one from today. A friend lent me two lenses from her 35mm Canon Rebel adn they both work on mine, so I've been trying them out and having fun. This is taken with a macro lens. I noticed there are some seeds leftover from last fall when an animal attacked our pumpkin. I saw this pile in the dirt beside my front steps and it looked interesting. I really like how this one came out!This one is a TEENY little sprout in the dirt (literally, so small I couldn't find it without the lens on!) It's a bit blurry, and a tiny bit dark, but that's what you get when you're new to manual focus and you have a two year old yelling at you to come back in teh house. ;) I know I could have brightened/sharpened it up in Photoshop, but truthfully I think it's interesting SOOC, so here ya go!


Both SOOC no editing. I'm trying to do very little editing at the moment while I'm still learning the camera. I really want to lean to make things look decent without. I have the machine, I just need to learn the skills. By the way, it is dark, rainy and gloomy out, so they're pretty indicative of the mood of mother nature. ;)

I'm SO having fun with this camera!
:)

No comments: