Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 9

Here's a pic from today. I'm totally uninspired this week so far, but I really like this one. I was using my stepmother's camera because I had left mine at home and it had this really funky setting where it would basically b/w teh pic with one color highlighted. It randomly picked yellow/green and I figured, why not, so this is the result. I think it shows how much DS LOVES his aunts and how much they love him right back! It sort of fits the weekly theme of "the little things" because I think it's the little things like having a great time with people who love you that make us all happier and healthier people.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is a great picture... the kids look so happy too.

Anonymous said...

This picture came out kinda cool in my opinion.